This is the first time in my life joining a half marathon event. When i reached there, i felt very nervous as i said this is my first time joining a half marathon event. I also saw a lot of athletes come from different places.
I have completed the marathon is 2 hours and 35 minutes and i feel quite satisfied for my result.
During the Penang Bridge International Marathon my leg got cramp in around 17 or 18km from starting point. When I get up, my leg was so pain and I fell down again. I fell down in the middle of the road and I saw all the people pass by. But with my dedication and never give up spirit, I stand up again and walk slowly to the finishing line. When i reached the finishing line, i felt very proud of myself and happy.





No comments:
Post a Comment