Friday, 17 May 2013

17 May 2013

Planning (How to achieve my goals?)

Plan for my personal project

Goals:
  1. Physically and mentally fit
  2. Penang Bridge International Marathon (half marathon 21km)
  3. Create awareness to public( video)

Goal 1: Physically and mentally fit

HOW??

Training program
  • Workout  (reduce fats, getting healthier, tougher and stronger)
  • Cardio exercises - running, swimming and etc. (train stamina for marathon) 
  • Training list ( time table)

Research from
  • Human Resources (Experts)
  • Internet Resources
  • Book Resources
  • Printing Resources (Articles)

Goal 2: Penang Bridge International Marathon (half marathon 21km)

Initially - I plan to join full marathon (42 km) but due to the age limitation, I can only join the half marathon (21 km). 

Registration - I will need to register as fast as possible.  

Training - Create a training program to train my stamina and strengthen my leg muscles.


Finish within 3 hours

 Research
  • From experienced marathon runner
  • Internet Information

To have better view and more experiences about marathon, I plan to join 3 to 4 marathon competitions or events.

Goal 3: Final product (video clip) 

Video clip

  • Documentary
  • 2-3 minutes
  • Include the picture and video of my process ( difficult, sweat, pain, success)
  • At the end (satisfied, realize)
  • Certificate or medal
Challenges I faced today: I need to follow my plans to achieve all my goals and complete my personal project.

No comments:

Post a Comment