Human Resources (waiting for reply)
Today, I sent this email to her and I am looking forward to receive her reply.
Today, I sent this email to her and I am looking forward to receive her reply.
Dear Miss Chan,
I am a Grade 11 student from
Fairview International School Penang. I received your name from Miss Helen Tan
(my personal project supervisor), and I feel grateful to conduct this interview
with you (regarding Marathon – Training and Experiences).
I would like to interview you in
person. However, due to the distance barriers, this seems impossible.
Therefore, I have designed a series of questions and I hope you can answer the
questions on paper. Your sharing and feedback on your experiences in Marathon
and Running certainly will help me in my Final Year Project. I have 12
questions to ask and it will probably take 30 to 40 minutes of your time. I
really appreciate your help and understanding.
Thank you so much and I am looking
forward to receive your reply.
p/s: Please find the Questionnaire
Form as attached.
No comments:
Post a Comment