Sunday, 21 July 2013

21 July 2013

Marathon Competition, Reflection and Training Plan
 




Event: 全槟华人越野赛跑
Venue: Chung Ling High School Union Penang
Time: 7.30am
Date: 21 July 2013
Distance: 9 km


 
I have completed the 9 km marathon in 45 minutes. Today, the air is not really good (haze). While I was running, I felt very dizzy but with my dedication and never give up spirit, I reached the finishing line! After I finished the race, there is only one word to describe my feeling: SATISFACTION!!!










 Week 7 Marathon Training plan (15 July 2013- 21 July 2013)


Exercise
Remarks
Monday
40 minutes speed run


Tuesday
Rest


Wednesday
1 hour jog


Thursday
Rest


Friday
Long run 10km


Saturday
Rest


Sunday
全槟华人越野赛跑


Reflection
This week is my last week to train for 全槟华人越野赛跑and I have completed the 9km marathon in 45 minutes.

Design for my next week training (22 July 2013 - 28 July 2013)


Exercise
Remarks
Monday
40 minutes jog

Tuesday
50mins tempo running

Wednesday
Rest

Thursday
50mins speed running

Friday
Rest

Saturday
Long run 10km

Sunday
Rest







No comments:

Post a Comment