Marathon Training Plan on Week 2 (10 June 2013- 16 June 2013)
Exercise
|
Remarks
|
|
Monday
|
25 minutes
jog
|
X |
Tuesday
|
Rest
|
√ |
Wednesday
|
Rest
|
√ |
Thursday
|
25 minutes
jog
|
√ |
Friday
|
Rest
|
√ |
Saturday
|
Long run
45 minutes
|
√ |
Sunday
|
Rest
|
√ |
I have changed my plan. Initially I planned to have my training on Monday but switched it to Tuesday due to heavy rain.
Reflection
I feel that one week jogging twice is very bored. For the next training, I will find some new activities to replace jogging.
Design for my next week marathon training (17 June 2013- 23 June 2013)
Exercise
|
Remarks
|
|
Monday
|
25 minutes hiking
|
|
Tuesday
|
Rest
|
|
Wednesday
|
Rest
|
|
Thursday
|
30 minutes jog
|
|
Friday
|
Rest
|
|
Saturday
|
Long run 50 minutes
|
|
Sunday
|
Rest
|
No comments:
Post a Comment