Thursday, 6 June 2013

6 June 2013

Body Checkup and Body Screening in School (with School Nurse) - Justification

Initially, I plan to have my body checkup and body screening at hospitals or medical centres nearby but due to several reasons, I am not able to make it: 

• Inconvenient – it is very inconvenient for me to go to the hospitals and medical centres in Penang because I do not have driving license and my parent is not staying with me from Monday to Friday. I do not want to trouble my aunty who is a busy businesswoman. My aunty is my guardian in Penang. 

• Cost – The price for body checking is quite costly and I do not want to over spend in this area and burden my parent. 

And I get to know that our school (FISP) has an experienced school nurse after the introduction from our MYP coordinator during assembly. I approached the school nurse and after I talked to her (Ms. Jorene), I realized that she is a very helpful staff in school and the most importantly: Ms. Jorene is a knowledgeable person in this area and she has agreed to help me in my project after I explained my personal project to her.

On that day I made an appointment with her:
Date: 12 June 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment