Larian ASJC 亚罗士打跑步俱乐部跑步赛会
Date: 1 June 2013 (Saturday)
Venue: Alor Setar, Kedah
Distance: 10 km
Reflection
This is the first time in my life joining a marathon event. When I arrived Alor Setar early in the morning, I felt very nervous and also lack of confidence especially when I saw a lot of other athletes (they're from different backgrounds and different places). I'm afraid that I'm not good and competence enough compared to them. I nearly gave up, but there's something in my heart that told me DO NOT give up so I continue running. I just followed the person in front of me and ended up we followed the wrong path . When we realized that we were actually in the wrong path, its too late because some people already reached the finishing line . I am very happy with my achievement. With my dedication and never give up spirit, I reached the finishing line successfully! When the organizer announced the result, 8th place: Sim Kuan Teng! I can't believe that! I am very excited and feel thankful now. From this marathon, I realized that in marathon running, stamina is indeed very important, but mentally strong also equally important. In long distance running, we need to be focused, concentrate, we need to have self-motivation, perseverance and never give up spirit only we can succeed or reach the finishing line. To conclude, without both (physically and mentally fit), it is almost impossible for us to achieve the goals.


No comments:
Post a Comment